Traditionally Famous Hats, Caps & Kufi’s Being Used In PakistanAdministrator
In this origin where Pakistan exists, a large number of peoples are living with their own traditions. Hat or cap has a special importance in the Islam and Muslims. Due to Muslim communities all parts of Pakistan give importance to it. Although the trend of wearing a hat or cap is decreasing day by day but still there is a large number of peoples who use it. Few use it permanently while others use it occasionally. Weather, traditions and urban or rural area could be some other factors of it. In Urdu language it is called as “Topi”.
Few Famous Types of Caps are below:
1. Sindhi Cap: Sindhi cap has a portion cut out in the front to expose the forehead. It has a unique geometrical design with small pieces of mirror
Bugti Cap – Legacy of Baloch People
Zircon Sindhi Cap
2. Chitrali Cap: Pakol is basically a cold weather cap typically made of wool. It is also known as Afghan cap
Afghan Pakul Chitrali Cap Pakol Hat Peshawari Handmade
3. Karakul Cap: Karakul cap is made from the fur of the Qaraqul breed of sheep, It is also known as Qaraqul cap and Jinnah cap with association Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Jinnah Cap / Karakul Cap / Qaraqul Cap
4. Maliki Topi (Saudi Style) AKA Junaid Jamshed Cap: Maliki Caps are now famous in Pakistan with the Name of Mr. Junaid Jamshed, Cap is made of cotton with embroidered tops
Bokis / Bogies / Maliki Cap /Topis AKA Junaid Jamshed Cap with association to famous celeb.
5. Cotton Knitted Topi / Cap: Cotton knitted caps are also famous as Taqiyah may be most commonly wearied prayer caps around Pakistan. Culture and design has been add-opted from Turkey.
Cotton Knitted Turkish Takke
6. Cotton or Woolen Crochet Cap: Cotton knitted caps are also famous as Beanie some commonly wearied prayer caps around Pakistan. Culture and design has been add-opted from Indonesia, Yamen, Syria & Bangladesh.
Cotton Crochet Caps
7. Tableeghi Topi / Cap: Tableeghi caps are associated with Tableeghi Jama’aat members can be used with Turban
Tableeghi Jamaat Cap
8. Sawati Cap: Tableeghi caps are associated with Tableeghi Jama’aat members can be used with Turban
Tableeghi / Sawati /Turban Cap
9. Amamah:: Amamah To tie (wear) the Imamah (Turban) is Sunnah, especially during Salah, since the reward for the Salah that is read whilst wearing a turban is much more.